Park City Utah DUI Attorney
David Rosenbloom/Utah DUI Attorney
NEVER Plead Guilty Without A Competent Park City DUI Attorney First Evaluating Your Case. Don’t Bet Your Freedom
5 Things You Must Know about a Park City, Utah DUI
- You Must Request A DMV Hearing Within Ten (10) Days Of Arrest Or Automatically Lose Your License
- Even First Time DUI’s in Utah Require An Ignition Interlock for 18 Months
- BAC Above .159 Require Supervised Probation With Random Alcohol & Drug Testing
- There is NO Judicial Discretion In Sentencing DUI’s – There ARE Mandatory Minimums
- Second DUI Within 10 Years = 10 Mandatory Days of Jail & Suspends License For 2 Years
Our Initial Evaluation Is Free – So Don’t Hide Your Head In The Sand Call Us Anytime (877) 384-8946
If you have been arrested for a DUI in Park City Utah, our highly experienced attorney, David Rosenbloom who specializes exclusively in DUI Law, and his support staff are prepared to help. Our experience and level of commitment cannot be matched.
Please browse through our website for information about DUI laws, breathalyzers, DMV license suspensions and more. Our website has been designed to be a resource for anyone looking to know more about their DUI rights.